Xtherm 3500 OUTDOOR Pool Boiler
The all-new XTherm - vertical modulating condensing boiler, in sizes from 2505 to 4000 MBTU. XTherm combines time-honored high-recovery copper fin technology with cutting-edge control and combustion advancements. The owner can enjoy broad installation flexibility, easy commissioning, and long-term reliability.
- 96% efficiency at full fire. Condensing. Cat IV venting required.
- Cast-iron headers and pumps with copper finned-tube primary heat exchanger. Brass headers and cupro-nickel tubes available as options. CSA Low Lead Certified 0.25% Lead
- Minimum continuous inlet water temperature (50°F).
- Electronic modulating gas valve and burner, up to 11 to 1 turn down.
- On-board diagnostic center, real English, no codes.
- All models indoor/outdoor construction.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring.
- Certified under BAAQMD rule 7 - Low NOx.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.).
- Primary-secondary piping required.
- 0-10 VDC Remote set-point BMS Interface.
- 0-10 VDC Direct Drive.
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- VERSA IC® control package with built-in outdoor reset function. 7" touchscreen display, including system sensor, indirect sensor & indirect supply sensor.
- Built-in cascade function for up to 4 boilers.
- Modbus® RTU port (RS485).