10-30121 LC End Suction Pump 3x4x12
The PACO line of end suction, single stage pumps serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability. With an expanded selection of 32 sizes available, the PACO line of pumps is the smart choice for a number of reasons:
- Low life-cycle costs
- High efficiency for reduced operation costs
- Compensated double-volute design for reduced radial loads, minimized shaft deflection, and prolonged seal life and bearing life
- Mechanical design for reduced maintenance and minimal downtime
- Back pull out design for ease of maintenance and servicing
- Range of sizes to meet precise application requirements
- Quiet operation
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability. These features, as well as optional features that meet specialized needs, are available on the broadest line of high-efficiency pumps offered to the industry.
An innovative pump and impeller design produces a higher operating efficiency – up to 91 percent – and provides a wider band of best operating efficiency, even during conditions of off-design operation.
Quite simply, the PACO line of pumps is the smart choice for lower initial cost, longer pump life, reduced operating and maintenance costs, maximum reliability, and quieter operation.
- Pressure Boosting
- Water Utility